Google Ads and Online Advertising Course
Google Search Engine Marketing (SEM) allows your ads to be displayed only to highly targeted users searching on Google for what you sell, connecting you with these qualified sales leads.
You could target sales leads worldwide from any of the 240 over countries, giving you much wider coverage than advertising in print publications!
As a Google Ads advertiser, you will also learn about Performance Reports so that you can measure and understand how your ad campaign performs, allowing you to take immediate corrective actions to improve your ROI (Return-On-Investments).
Course modules include:
- Module 1: Introduction to Google Ads & Why Google Ads?
- Module 2: Setting up your first Google Ads
- Module 3: Structure Your Account - How to structure your account, campaigns and ad groups to position yourself for success
- Module 4: Keywords Research - How to research, identify and refine the keywords and match types
- Module 5: Great Text Ads - Tips for writing great text ads
- Module 6: Users Targeting - Targeting users by geography, language, device, and even day of week and time of day
- Module 7: Bidding Types - Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Cost per Impression (CPM) bid types
- Module 8: Conversions Tracking - Tracking conversions and measuring ROI from your campaigns
- Module 9: Extending Your Ads - Extending your text ads with the location, call, product, sitelink, social, and mobile app extensions
- Module 10:Reporting Modules